Kikos Lanitis was born at Lemesos, Cyprus, but he grew up in London in the decade of 1960.
In his asset, he has 38 individual and many group exhibitions. He presented his work the past five years.
* 2007 Titanium Yiayiannos Gallery, “Life is more precious than food and body more precious than clothing”, Athens, Greece.
* 2005 Titanium Yiayiannos Gallery, “Moments”, Athens, Greece.
* 2004 Art gallery of Municipality of Larnaka, Cyprus.
* 2003 “Pursuits”, Mediterranean Museum of Stockholm.
* 2003 National Art gallery of Lithuania – Vilnius (in the frames of the Greek Presidency in European Union).
* 2003 Academic Art gallery «Bastejs» – Riga (in the frames of the Greek Presidency in European Union).
* 2002 Greek Cultural Centre of Stockholm.
* 2001 Art gallery of Municipality of Athens, (retrospective), «Kikos Lanitis, 1984-2001» (Assiduity: Nelly Kyriazis).
Last modified: 11/11/2013