He was born in 1966 in Epiros. He studied painting at the Department of Plastic and Applied Arts of the Aristotelian University of Thessaloniki, icon painting with the icon-painters Ch.Liontas and I.Karoussos, photography with Yorgos Katsagellos, and stage design, elements of visual perception, stage model at the Theater Department of the Aristotelian University of Thessaloniki.
He lives in Athens and occupies himself with painting, Byzantine icon-painting, mural painting and new technologies.
From 1991 up to now, he has participated in 16 group and 15 individual exhibitions, mostly in art galleries and cultural centers of Greece.
Most Important Solo Exhibitions
* 2005, «Condensation», Titanium Yiayiannos Gallery, Athens, Greece
* 2001, Installation during a forum with the topic FORTRESS-EUROPE, which was organized by group E21, Melina Merkouri cultural center, Greece.
Most Important Group Exhibitions
* 2001, Association of Graduates of the Plastic and Applied Arts Department.
* 2002, «Painters and sculptors deal with form after postmodern», Eleftheria park, Athens, Greece.
* 2002, «New Artists», Technopolis of Athens Municipality, Athens, Greece.
* 2004, «Art Marathon», Titanium Yiayiannos Gallery, Athens, Greece.
Last modified: 11/11/2013