He was born in Trikala, Greece, in 1966. He studied at the Academy of Fine Arts of Athens, and with a scholarship by the French State at the Ecole Nationale Superieure des Arts Decoratifs of Paris, which he represented in the SAGA salon in Paris.
* 2006 Titanium Yiayiannos Gallery, Athens, Greece.
* 2005 Chateau De Bouillants, France.
* 2002 Paratiritis Gallery, Thessaloniki, Greece.
* 2002 Titanium Yiayiannos Gallery, Athens, Greece.
* 2001 L’ Atelier Gallery, Le Mans, France.
* 1999 Lefor-Openo Gallery, Paris, France.
* 1997 Titanium Gallery, Athens, Greece.
* 1996 Taylor Foundation, Paris, France.
* 1993 Gallery Crous, Paris, France.
* 1991 Gallery 7, Athens, Greece.
He has taken part in numerous group exhibitions in Greece and France, and he has gained various prizes, such as the Award of painting E.R. Michailov from the Tailor Foundation (1993), the Award of the Charles Oulmont prize in painting by the Fondation de France (1993), the first prize in engraving at the Talens competition (1995) and the 1st prize in engraving at the international Arte-Viva Festival in the Senigalia of Italy.
Last modified: 11/11/2013